Brighton 3/4 Boots
184.00 92.00 USD
Our ‘Sheepskins Downunder Brighton ¾' sheepskin boot, features our classic brass button detail with elastic fastener making it easy to slide on and go. This boot has the high-density Eva sole for long-lasting, durable wear.
ALL of our Sheepskins Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
Our Sheepskins Downunder luxury products are made with our premium hand-selected merino lambskins to ensure the highest quality boot is made for you. Our merino lambskins for our Sheepskins Downunder boots are quality-checked for marks & scratches. All of our merino lambskins are natural and are produced in our LAST sheepskin footwear tannery in Australia. We are 100% Australian Made & Owned.
This product may vary in colour as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Boot
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Brass Button detail with easy elastic fastener
- Three-quarter length for extra warmth
- Available in Black, Chestnut and Chocolate
- Upper/Inner: 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sole: High-Density Eva Sole
- Country of Origin: Australia