Bondi Long Brighton Chestnut
263.00 230.00 USD
Our ‘Sheepskins Downunder Bondi Long Brighton Chestnut' womens sheepskin boot features three classic brass button detail with a Thermo Plastic Rubber sole that has superior grip and is resilient to -40 degrees celsius. This long boot longer offers superior warmth and is perfect for getting around, indoor and out.
ALL of our Sheepskins Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
Our Sheepskins Downunder luxury products are made with our premium hand-selected merino lambskins to ensure the highest quality boot is made for you. Our merino lambskins for our Sheepskins Downunder boots are quality-checked for marks & scratches. All of our merino lambskins are natural and are produced in our LAST sheepskin footwear tannery in Australia. We are 100% Australian Made & Owned.
This product may vary in colour as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australia Made Sheepskin Boot
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Three Brass Button details with easy elastic fasteners
- Resilient up to -40 degrees celcius
- Superior Grip and Reinforced heel and toe
- Long length for superior warmth
- Upper/Inner: 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Sole: Thermo Plastic Rubber Sole
- Country of Origin: Australia