Bondi 3/4 Black
182.00 160.00 USD
Our classic ‘Sheepskins Downunder Bondi Black’ womens sheepskin boot, features our original design that has endured all these years, with a reinforced heel, toe. It also features the high Thermo Plastic Rubber sole which boasts superior grip and resilience to -40 degrees celsius. Perfect for getting around, indoor and out.
ALL of our Sheepskins Downunder products are 100% Australian made, here at our factory in Laverton North, Melbourne, that’s our guarantee to you. Our boots are made from high-grade Genuine Australian double-face merino, sourced sustainably from local farms and processed ecologically at our own Tannery, right here in Melbourne, Australia.
Our Sheepskins Downunder luxury products are made with our premium hand-selected merino lambskins to ensure the highest quality boot is made for you. Our merino lambskins for our Sheepskins Downunder boots are quality-checked for marks & scratches. All of our merino lambskins are natural and are produced in our LAST sheepskin footwear tannery in Australia. We are 100% Australian Made & Owned.
This product may vary in colour as it is handcrafted and is made from natural materials.
- 100% Australian Made Sheepskin Boot
- 100% Australian Merino Sheepskin
- Upper/Inner: 100% Australian Sheepskin
- Sole: Thermo Plastic Rubber Sole
- Sustainably sourced and ecologically processed
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Resistant to -40 degrees celsius
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in Chocolate, Chestnut and Black
- Country of Origin: Australia